The hubby and I are in full swing with rehearsals for our musical. We've moved into the actual Theatre now and are staying late every night. Remember when I said the dancing was going good? Well its not any more. Plus I'm still having trouble with my solo song. Why oh why did I think I can sing? If you wouldn't mind, throw some prayers our way if you're the praying type
All that to say: we're busy. Which is why I've been quiet for a while. But I'm back today and ready to talk closets!
So remember this? Yep, I still have no closet. And piling all my clothes on the guest room bed really really sucks. Especially when our precious little dog jumps on top of the largest pile and they all come sliding down. And I'm so tired and lazy that they just lay there on the floor, all crumpled up. Not an ideal situation.
So we found this closet system at our local Sam's Club. Who knew? Sams? Never would have thought.
It's free standing and comes in an oil-rubbed bronze finish. It comes with hardware so you can mount it to the wall. I think this is our best bet. It's completely customizable too. You can place the towers, bars, and shelves in any configuration you want. I think I'm going to just use one of the towers and put a tall bar on one side and then a tall and short bar on the other side. So kinda like the shape of a T.... or would it be an F? Some kinda T or F hybrid.......
So what do you think?
Oh, I forgot to mention that's its reasonably priced compared to all the fancy solid wood systems I've been looking at. This little house isn't our "final house" so we didn't want to build a huge fancy closet when we're just planning on moving in a few years. Plus, we could take this system with us to our next house if we wanted.
It's got one review online so I thought I'd throw it out into blog world and see what y'all thought. I have no clue what we'll do for hubby's side of the closet. Right now I think we're more concerned with just getting a closet set up for me!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:
That closet rack should work well! And I'll be praying for your musical (:
interesant
Post a Comment