Monday, March 28, 2011

Suzy Homemaker

That was me this weekend.  I was all over it.  Except for the cooking.  I didn't do much of that...

Oh but did I clean!! And decorate! I cleaned so hard I gave myself shin-splints.  I'm not even sure what that means but when I told the hubby my shins hurt, that's what he said. 

And I taught my cast how to dance some more.  And it went well.  They learned to "zydeco" or whatever variation they could actually do

If you are unfamiliar:

Are her legs that pale, or is she wearing tights? I have no room to talk of course, as my legs are quite ghostly...



And let me tell you, the cast can waltz! My handy diagram totally helped.  I'm convinced.

So, all in all, successful weekend!


P.S.  I got my "About" page fixed up.  Head over to learn some more about me....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on a weekend well seized. And she's wearing tall socks in that video. You can see a little bit of skin between the top of the socks and the bottom of her jean shorts.

Meri said...

Oh no! If you get shin splints it should be from something fun, not cleaning! Hope they feel better soon :)

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

yay for cleaning - even if it did produce an injury ;-)