Friday, April 15, 2011

I Think Not

Would a "Ma'am" be so classy as to eat cereal for dinner?


I think not.


And would a "Ma'am" be super stoked about finding a hot wheels car in the above-mentioned cereal box?




I think not.



And yes I'm such a good wife that I made cereal for dinner.  At 10:00pm at night.  Don't be jealous, not every husband can be so lucky.



*These pictures were taken after a particularly long and tiring Dress Rehearsal for our musical.  Our show opens tonight people!!! Get excited!

5 comments:

choose to be happy blog said...

YAY i am excited for you!!!

and ps:

would a MA'AM eat pinkberry frozen yogurt with strawberrys, chocolate chips brownies and graham crackers for DINNER?

apparently. and it was delicious. and anyone who eats cereal for dinner is my long lost soulmate. i buy the family size box of frosted flakes and finish every week. BAM!

Unknown said...

haha oh yea for sure. cereal/mac & cheese/frozen lasagne are regs in our household. quite unromantic but quite convenient! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

~t'lynn~ said...

Hello Sarah,
I've been enjoying your blog postings. I started following after reading the post "Wedding Advice". I forwarded to my sister and we agreed every bride should read, especially the advice for bridesmaids.
Your post "Say it isn't so.."felt relative to my small world. A very young person will get a pass as I believe good manners are important, that said, they only get ONE pass. Ma'am did sting but I felt hit with a brick when addressed as Mrs the first time. By choice,I've always been Ms if needed, never Miss or Mrs. The worst for me is "little lady". An insult to my gender or me, if the shoe fits!
Wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog writings. teresa

rebecca said...

cereal for dinner rocks. don't knock it. :)

Young People in Love said...

Cereal for dinner is THE BEST! Especially when it's cinnamon toast crunch! Excellent choice, my friend. Excellent choice.