I thought I'd share some pictures of my work office for you. I actually work in what used to be a doctor's clinic. It has now been turned into an office suite. You can see the "receptionist's" window in some of the pictures. My office is actually the largest in the suite so I share the space with someone else. It's very much like having a roommate... (I definitely took all these pictures while she was on her lunch break. I can just see myself explaining to her that I need to take pictures so I can show them to blog world...)
![]() |
The whole little area
The lamp came from Hobby Lobby, 50% off lamp sale, holla! The dress memo board (which I don't put pictures in because it covers up the silhouette!) was a gift from my Aunt. The Paris/coffee plaque was another gift. The damask frame on the left was a wedding gift from Hobby Lobby and the one on the right was a gift from Target. The Audrey Hepburn photo was also a gift from my mommy. So I guess the only thing I bought myself over there is the lamp...
The memo board came from Ross and has pictures of my family: niece and nephews at the top, my brothers and I, and then my dad and I. I had a picture of my mom and I but it got lost when we moved offices back in October. The little floral calendar came from Target. The clock from Hobby Lobby; Funny Story: I thought that clock was broken for a good 4 months but left it up there because it was pretty. Turns out the "new batteries" I put in it were in fact not new. I put some other batteries in it last week and it works!!
Found that lovely damask mouse pad at walmart for a dollar! And yes that Kleenex box is empty. Its just really pretty and I don't want to throw it away...
![]() |
| This picture came out really dark, sorry! |
This is the top shelf of the bookcase that's right next to the left side of my desk. I didn't take a picture of the whole thing because it's full of "work stuff" and only this shelf is pretty. The peacock feather fan was purchased from Ebay from my hubby to replace the one that I carried at our wedding (that CharliePants destroyed.) The mirrored mosaic boxes came from Ross.
So there you have it. My humble little office space. Where I secretly blog....
A shout out to my mom who helped me hunt and buy most of these pieces. We had a "Yay you finally got a big girl job" shopping trip. loveyoumeanit Momma!






1 comment:
I love your memo board! I have something similar that takes up half a wall.. I put all sorts of things on it: Inspirational photos, keepsakes, pictures, letters, odds and ends...
xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com
Post a Comment