Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*Shame*

So I work in a Hospital.  That has a Cafeteria.  That sells Hospital Food.  I'm fine with hospital food 95% of the time.  They have a deli and Jose makes a mean sandwich.  And I love Sandwiches (and Joey from Friends.)

But today as I paced the cafeteria nothing struck my fancy.  And every station had a huge line.  I just couldn't make myself do it.

Then I remembered that I have a car now...

So I caved.

And went to Chick-fil-A.

And got my favorite spicy chicken sandwich.




And then I got this...... the  most heavenly cookies and cream milkshake this side of creation



And now I definitely have to go to the gym tonight.

But it was oh so worth it.

The end.

7 comments:

Megan said...

oh gosh. i have a love hate relationship with this post. i love it because i LOVE the spicy chicken sandwhich and shakes from chick fil-a but they dont have one here in england so i hate it.

choose to be happy blog said...

oh i am in love with chickfilaaaaaa and now as i sit in my cubicle, counting down the minutes to 5pm, i am starving, daydreaming of a shake!!

Sarah said...

Chick fil a milkshakes are a gift from above. I want one now.

Ali Lionberger said...

I always want chick-fil-a on sundays....

Unknown said...

awe! i havebn't been to a chick-fila in SOOOOOOOO long - and my Mom is getting treatment the food at her hospital is DYNOMITE - crazy i would say that, right?!

~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Michaela said...

Milkshakes are always worth it. That's my motto. For life (:

Megan said...

I love their milkshakes. SO worth it.