He fights for the Users
Yes, we got a new dog.
Yes, his name is Tron
Yes, Jacob picked out that name.
Yes, he looks like a miniature version of Charlie.
We have a new practice baby folks. He's a rescue dog whom the vet says is about 14 months old.
We think he's part chihuahua and miniature pinscher. Or a miniature Charlie.
He had a hard knock life, growing up on the streets. He's slowly adjusting to home life.
He does fiercely protect his food bowl.
Like I-didn't-know-such-small-dogs-could-snarl-so-ferociously protect his food.
He marks his territory.
A lot.
In the house
On random things
Like baseboards, refrigerators, Charlie's food bowl...
I say .... because I discover daily other areas he has claimed as his own.
He's very playful. Which is good because Charlie wouldn't have it any other way. But both he and Charlie need to learn some self control.
Charlie has realized that he can fit Tron's whole neck in his mouth.
And Tron has realized that he is just the right height to bite the tip of Charlie's tail if Charlie runs aways from him.
But as soon as you turn the space heater on, they're best friends.
I swore we would never be a 2 dog household but..
How can you resist?




2 comments:
you just can't. you. just. can't. resist.
awww i loooove him!
Post a Comment