Here are some new additions to our home:
Our newest Nicholas Bustamante from his "Match Lit Shelter" Series. This was our Christmas present to ourselves. I could stare at it for hours and probably have. Its proudly displayed in our dining room. We're now officially collectors owning three of his pieces. It's nice to have such a talented brother-in-law!!! Check him out here.
Yes, it does exist!!!!! Finally I have the "U" mat I've always wanted thanks to Jacob's Grandmother and Aunt! Jacob says its an outside mat but I've wanted it so long I can't bear to put it out and not be able to see it.
Some new goodies for the bathroom. We had been using that mirror as a centerpiece for the dining room table but when I fetched up on these sconces I knew it would all look perfect in the bathroom. And it does.
And last, our new oil radiator heater from Target (on sale!) I love our old house, but truth be told, its freezing. I love our beautiful wood floors, but guess what, they're freezing too. And our utility bill is ridiculously high for a house this small. Being the budget savvy couple we are, we invested in this bad boy. It works great in the bedroom. If our living/dining area weren't so open it would probably work great there too. So we just plug it in next to the momma and daddy chairs and we're nice and toasty.
Now on to the exciting things we've been doing. Jacob photographed a rodeo this past weekend.
Sorry for the blurry-ness of these next pictures. The blackberry doesn't have a flash.
It was held at the Rapides Parish Coliseum....
Adam and Harrison stopped by too. Jacob had a pretty good time. He came home smelling like dirt and a hint of manure.
I didn't do anything fun. But I did discover these chairs that would look oh so perfect in my reading area:
Reading area, minus the Christmas tree of course:
And that's all I have. Hopefully we'll do something more interesting this weekend....




1 comment:
Love the "U" mat! We have one that is basically identical...with an "M" of course! Haha!
Post a Comment